I'm Twitting

    follow me on Twitter

    segunda-feira, agosto 07, 2006

    star, no star


    i wish upon a star, a star would fall on me...
    not a bright and shiny one like the ones i see in the sky...
    but one made of flesh and bone...
    and that would bleed with me when i felt the need to...

    i wish i was a star, one made of light and fire
    that could light your way, and always keep u warm

    i wish i had a star, one to make me cry...
    crying like a child, each time i feal alone

    i wish upon a star, a star would shine down on me
    a bright shiny star, just like the ones i see in the sky...
    not made of flesh and bone...
    but made of strength and hope, one star to take me away
    away from this sky i live in...

    i wish i was no longer a star, and that i would no longer shine...
    i want to be made of flesh and bone, and i want to be hurt
    i need to bleed when one bleeds with me

    i wish i was just like pinochio
    and i had a heart, just like the real boys do
    i wish i was the star and the not-star

    i wish...

    i wish...

    i wish upon a star, i was a twin star

    1 comentário:

    Winterdarkness disse...

    I also wish upon the star but she doesn't hear me... I'm alone... No light at the end oh the tunnel; just disapointment. And no more tears... Kisses